Paper Preparation System for CAADRIA 2018
- We are having a technical problem with the PDF generation function - it is being worked on. Please note that this will not affect your abstract submission.
- RECOMMENDED BROWSERS: Gekko (e.g. Chrome) or Webkit (e.g. Safari, Firefox, 360).
- Some people have reported problems using Internet Explorer 11.
- Please white-list the CAADRIA 2018 email addresses (see below) in your email system so that important emails do not end up in your spam folder.
- Abstract Submission: 30th September 2017
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 30th October 2017
- Full Paper Submission: 20th December 2017
- Notification of Full Paper Acceptance: 29th January 2018
- Final Camera Ready Full Paper Submission: 25th February 2018
- All deadlines are midnight, Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8)
To start editing your abstract, please click on "Enter the ProceeDings paper preparation system" above. After having registered and logged in, you can edit your abstract online.
- The total number of words (excluding references) should be a minimum of 500 and a maximum 800 words. You may insert Figures, and you must include between 3 to 5 references.
- The abstract should give a concise summary of the content and scope of the proposed paper. This should include the research objectives, the research methodology, and the research results.
Please also note the following points:
- At least one author must register for CAADRIA 2018 before the Early Bird Registration Deadline. Papers that do not adhere to this requirement will not be included in the printed proceedings. Please note that multiple submissions by the same author require multiple registrations or withdrawal.
- Accepted papers must be presented in person by one of the authors during the CAADRIA 2018 conference in Beijing, China. Papers not presented by registered participants may be withdrawn from the proceedings.
- If you need to change the authors, please email us and let us know the updated authors.
- Paper Selection Committee: Should you have questions about abstract or full paper review or submission, or about Young Caadria Awards, please contact the PSC firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ProceeDings Team: Should you have questions about the ProceeDings paper preparation system, please contact the ProceeDings team at email@example.com.
- Postgraduate Student Consortium: Should you have questions about submissions for the CAADRIA Postgraduate Student Consortium, please contact the PGSC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Host (Tsinghua University, Beijing, China): Should you have questions about anything else (conference organisation, venue, registration, travel, accomodation, workshops, short papers, posters, etc), please contact the host at email@example.com.