- RECOMMENDED BROWSERS: Gekko (e.g. Chrome) or Webkit (e.g. Safari, Firefox, 360).
- Some people have reported problems using Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.
- Please white-list the CAADRIA 2019 email addresses (see below) in your email system so that important emails do not end up in your spam folder.
- See the ProceeDings User Guide for detailed instructions on using the ProceeDings system.
- By submitting a paper to CAADRIA for publication, the authors(s) agree to the CAADRIA policy and grant CAADRIA license. Full conference papers will be published by CAADRIA in its conference proceedings and on the open access CumInCAD database. All articles published in CAADRIA conferences are published open access. Copyright of the article however remains with the author(s). CAADRIA is granted a license to publish the article as the first publisher. The license also gives CAADRIA the right to share, copy and distribute the article with others but only for non-commercial purposes. CAADRIA may sell its proceedings, though not individual articles, but only to cover reasonable printing and shipping costs, without a commercial intention. By submitting a paper to CAADRIA for publication, the authors(s) agree to this policy and grant CAADRIA this license.
- Paper Selection Committee: Should you have questions about abstract or full paper review or submission, or about Young Caadria Awards, please contact the PSC email@example.com.
- ProceeDings Team: Should you have questions about the ProceeDings paper preparation system, please contact the ProceeDings team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postgraduate Student Consortium: Should you have questions about submissions for the CAADRIA Postgraduate Student Consortium, please contact the PGSC at email@example.com.