The deadlines are as follows:
- Camera ready full paper submission: 19 February 2017
- All deadlines are midnight, Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8)
To start editing your full paper, please click on "Enter the ProceeDings paper preparation system" above. At the login page, please supply the following and click "Sign in":
- Paper ID: Enter the OpenConf paper ID you got when submitting your abstract
- Password: Enter the OpenConf password you chose when submitting your abstract. If you cannot remember your password, click on "reset" instead.
After having logged in, you can edit your camera-ready paper online. On the right side, you will see some buttons:
- Click on 'User Guide' for a detailed walk-through
- Click on 'Print' to generate the PDF file
- Click on 'Import Text' to import a file from your favourite word processor.
When generating the PDF, certain characters (such as Chinese characters) are currently being lost. This will be fixed soon! Fixed!
- If you need to change the authors, please email us and let is know the updated authors.
- Some people have found that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are going into their spam folders. Please white-list this address in your email system so that you do not miss important announcements.
Please also note the following points:
- The length of the PDF paper, as generated by the ProceeDings system, must be between 8 to 10 pages. Papers that do not adhere to this limit will not be included in the printed proceedings. You may find that re-sizing, re-positioning, and combining images can significantly reduce the paper length.
- At least one author must register for CAADRIA 2017 before 28th February 2017. Papers that do not adhere to this requirement will not be included in the printed proceedings. Please note that multiple submissions by the same author require multiple registrations or withdrawal.
- Accepted papers must be presented in person by one of the authors during the CAADRIA2017 conference in Suzhou, China. Papers not presented by registered participants may be withdrawn from the proceedings.
Should you have questions or encounter any troubles, the ProceeDings team is available for you at email@example.com.