Paper Preparation System for CAADRIA 2019
- Please submit your 500 word abstract using ProceeDings (button above).
- You will need to create an account in order to be able to enter the system.
- When editing, do not remove the authors names and affiliations at the top of the paper. These will be automatically removed before the paper is sent to the reviewers for blind review.
- For the blind review, the content of your paper must all be anonymous.
- RECOMMENDED BROWSERS: Gekko (e.g. Chrome) or Webkit (e.g. Safari, Firefox, 360).
- Some people have reported problems using Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.
- Please white-list the CAADRIA 2019 email addresses (see below) in your email system so that important emails do not end up in your spam folder.
- See the ProceeDings User Guide for detailed instructions on using the ProceeDings system.
- Abstract Submission: 30th September 2018
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 20th October 2018
- Full Paper Submission: 10th December 2018
- Reviewers to submit reviews: 15th January 2019
- Notification of Full Paper Acceptance: 20th January 2019
- Young CAADRIA Award Submission: 30th January 2019
- Final Camera Ready Full Paper Submission: 10th February 2019
- Poster Submission 10th February 2019
- Workshop Submission 10th February 2019
- Early Bird Registration: 10th February 2019
- Notification of full paper acceptance (Camera-ready): 1st March 2019
- Conference: 15-18th April 2019
- All deadlines are midnight, Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8)
- Paper Selection Committee: Should you have questions about abstract or full paper review or submission, or about Young Caadria Awards, please contact the PSC firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ProceeDings Team: Should you have questions about the ProceeDings paper preparation system, please contact the ProceeDings team at email@example.com.
- Postgraduate Student Consortium: Should you have questions about submissions for the CAADRIA Postgraduate Student Consortium, please contact the PGSC at firstname.lastname@example.org.